Monday, August 29, 2005

They're moving in!

Tanya and I have new roommates. I'm not kidding. We've tried to name them, but being that they are too numerous, and they all look alike, it's difficult to keep them straight. That's right, we have roaches...little ones...which means there are big ones hiding somewhere! Ahh the perks of living in an apartment building! We killed around 20 of them last night around 10pm. I couldn't sleep thinking of all of them crawling around in the dark so about once an hour, I slipped on my trusty Californian Reefs and headed to the kitchen armed with bug spray and paper towels in hopes to kill several more in the spilt second after I flipped the light on. I probably killed about 20 more during the night. So gross! Anyway, we have to think of them as pets because the exterminator can't get here until Thursday. Of course we think of them as pets we want dead. But if didn't think of them with at least a little affection, we would go crazy from grossness!

No comments: