Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the coolness of t-bones (the person, not the steak)

It's Wednesday night. Tanya is home early from house church and has settled on my bed with her computer. We just finished sniffing the rotten egg that her dad sent us in the mail (in his defense..it has scientific purposes as it has no shell) and have decided to blog. You may have notice that while I did give my blog a makeover, I have yet to actually post anything. As I contemplated aloud what to blog on Tanya remarked "Blog about how cool I am." So this, my faithful readers, is dedicated to the coolness of Tanya.

Top Ten reasons why Tanya is cool

1) I can call her T-bones
2) Her dad collects weird stuff like road kill and rotten eggs (ask her about it)
3) She likes to do dishes.
4) She is a total "P" on the Myers-Briggs, and we all need some p-ness in our lives.
5) She'll eat anything I cook...even the experimental flops.
6) She plays a mean trumpet. In fact, I think I saw it blow the wig off of the old woman in the front pew last week at church.
7) She likes to sleep on the couch on Friday and Saturday nights.
8) For every picture that Neil takes where I look stoned, there is a picture with her and some alcohol.
9) She has a rabbit and I have a turtle. Get it? The tortoise and the hare!! hehehe
10) She leaves all kinds of nice notes and is very encouraging!

1 comment:

Miss Mark said...

thanks roomie!