Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's raining today which means I got to wear my new raincoat, a Christmas present from my grandparents. For the first time in years, I stayed dry in the rain. And I felt New York Stylish while doing it.

It's raining today, and Urbana is over. I'm feeling surprisingly rested, although it took me several hours to shake off the grogginess that the night cold medicine left me.

It's raining today. What would normally be a busy coffee shop is void of college student hub-bub. It was nice to not have to wait for a table or even have to go to a different location for once. I came here to work on a new project that I've taken on, but I can't seem to get beyond staring out the window at the beautifully dreary day and reflecting on pieces of life. There is a guy sitting directly in my line of sight that looks just like Ryan Motola with long hair. Not only are their faces the same, but their mannerisms are the same too! Makes me kinda miss the guy!

It's raining today. I love rainy days; a reflection of the woman I've become or that I am becoming. Contemplative. A little more calm (well, sometimes). More decisive about the future. It feels good. Stable.

It's raining today, and I like it.

No comments:

Blog Archive