Friday, January 05, 2007

new year, new pen

That's right. You read the title, and many of you who know me will not believe what I am about to say.

"I'm done with the G2 07."

You heard me. I'm done. I have been a loyal fan since the day Tim Sluiter told me to use his. My dedication was so deep that people at the company I used to work for would steal my beloved G2s just to torment me (no names mentioned of course - ehem, Brandon Marshall) In fact one particular time, I left my desk only to find that my G2 had been replaced by a Yoda pez dispenser with a note attached saying "Feed the Force. Buy Yoda a soda." Clever. But I was not happy.

Alas, I never thought it would happen, but I have found a better pen. A pen whose swift strokes make me want to write on every surface like those pesky high school kids do. (we all did it at one point, right...well, I didn't because I never wanted to get in trouble, but that's a different story). My new pen of choice writes brilliantly, dries quickly so that no smears are left, and makes my name shine like a star. I actually feel like a rockstar or a famous artist when I write my name...just because of the amazing way this pen dances with the paper.

Yes folks, my pen loyalty now lies with none other than the G2 05. You should try it. You will never go back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?! How can this be? done with the G2 07? It's almost like a piece of you died and a new one born. This new pen..hmm..i am skeptical-must see it to believe it. But i guess i will welcome it in good faith...Happy birthday G2 05 pen loyalty!

Anonymous said...

i'm also a fan of the G2 07. my college roomate just gave me a new pen, she uses the uni-ball vision elite. aparently it writes very well "in flight" as advertised on the packaging. aren't you soooo glad grey's anatomy is new again?

Blog Archive