Sunday, February 24, 2008

BIG NEWS

You should probably sit down (unless you already are). This is unexpectedly big like the Royals winning the World Series (or even having two winning seasons in a row); like having a black man and a woman vying against each other for election nomination; like Basil getting married...

At 5:34 pm today (Sunday, February 24th), I registered to run a 5K. A real one.

Just in case you forgot or are new to my blog - I HATE running, and I NEVER run outside. I also hate mornings and the run is at 7:30 IN THE MORNING!

So, on April 5th, I expect to see all kinds of shining faces along the course, cheering me on!

2 comments:

angela said...

wow! big news indeed! i'm suuuupppppeeeerrrr impressed and excited for you!!!

Chris Rensink said...

Awesome. That is just grand superness.

Blog Archive