Thursday, October 06, 2005

George

My roommate and I think this picture looks like a personal's ad picture....so we decided to turn it into one...but only on this blog...(no replies please, we aren't in the business of finding George a girlfriend).

Name: George Faithful (yes ladies, that's his REAL name)

Age: Younger than your dad

Occupation: Chef with a specialty in bagged salad and quiche, Closet Novelist, and rising soccer star

Hobbies: Seminary Student, viola player, and board game (Cranium and Lord of the Rings Risk) wizard

Passion: Playing Halo with Jeremy Weese and smoking his pipe

When he grows up: He wants to live in Germany where he can live in a castle and have as many conversations about Deutschland, Wienerschnitzel, and the von Trapp family as he pleases

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, my _passtimes_ include halo and pipe smoking, but my passion is stories. God's story. Friends' stories. Stories I have to tell. That's where the action's at! (Further note: I love soccer, but I'm incredibly mediocre, so "rising amerateur" would be closer to the mark.)

Blog Archive