Sunday, June 29, 2008

thoughts for today

in my last entry, i mentioned trips down memory lane. i'm currently packing my life into boxes only to be stowed in the spare room until they can be whisked off to the land of my new residence. as i've dug to the back of my closet shelves and into boxes that have been sealed for years, the darn memories have impeded my progress. pictures of high school friends, letters from students, old year books and scrapbooks my mother spent hours making....

i stop every few minutes to read what falls into my lap--letters from those boys at camp, the articles I used to write for the college newspaper...it's never ending and very little is making it into the boxes.

however, we did paint my new bedroom today. calabash is the color. i like the cheerfullness it adds to the room.

and i'm in love with the new Jason Mraz album...i could listen to it for hours...oh wait, i already do!

No comments: