Monday, January 10, 2005

Seriously the funniest day of my life...

So the same day as the wedding only earlier in the day...

My aid, Erica, and I decided to take the kids outside for recess today. It was pretty muddy, but beautiful! I didn't want to hinder them from experiencing such wonderful weather in January! In the middle of recess, Thomas ranup to me with this really disgusted look on his face. AND a whole lot of mud up his nose and scattered across his cheek. I asked him what was wrong, but only got this mumbled gibberish answer. Erica couldn't understand him either. So we just kept asking him what was going on. Finally he yells, "I'm digging for the buried treasure behind the house, and it started raining!" With those words he ran off behind this cement tunnel that was twice his size. Not seconds later, there is mud FLYING several feet in the air. You couldn't see Thomas, but he was definitely digging for something back there. I wish I had a picture...


Later in the day....some of the kids figured out that the plastic grapes in our "house" center can be suctioned to things. Marie decided to suction them to her ears as earrings....


No comments:

Blog Archive