Thursday, September 01, 2005

Random thoughts at 1am

The clock has just ticked late enough that the day has turned to the first of September. Neither my roommate nor I can sleep for some reason. (She probably drank too much coffee late in the day.) I don't know what my problem is. We still have roaches, but they are leaving tomorrow morning!

I had an interview last week that I should be hearing about Thursday or Friday (I mean, as long as they call when they said they would.) The place will remain annonymous for now, but the job would be going into schools and teaching about anything and everything from drug abuse to stranger awareness for 4-18 year olds.

In the meantime, I have just started as a temp nanny through a local agency. Basically, I get calls to go to different places to fill in for full time nannies who are sick or maybe for a family that just needs a nanny for one day. It's both fun and nerve wracking, but so far, so good.

Our apartment is fun (minus the roaches) - we are getting more and more settled every day.

Oh yes! I forgot that I wanted to share a lovely website and I expect everyone to check it out! It belongs to my new friend, Kent Needler, who really isn't my NEW friend at all. Unfortunatly our circles only cross when a game of Cranium happens at the seminary. So that has limited our friendship. Anyway, he has an amazing graphic design gift! Check it out! www.orange40.com

Okay, I think I'm going to try to sleep. Over and out.

P.S. My roommate (Tanya, not the roaches) just came in and sat on my unmade bed (I washed the seats today) and said, "Is this your bed? Do you want help making it?" I said, "No, that's your bed, but sure you can help make it." Maybe we are more tired than we thought?

No comments:

Blog Archive