Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tanya...

You have already had the great pleasure of reading some of my roommate's comments on this wonderful blog, but I thought I would share some pictures and some more of her words (because let's face it, sometimes she is so darn funny). So the other night, Tanya was typing an e-mail to our friend Neil Das (who faithfully reads my blog, I might add) while sitting on my bed. She was typing something about bikes (Neil is our resident expert-not in our residence however) and wanted to say something about how she would be Lance Armstrong in no time. However, she said Neil Armstrong, and sent the e-mail before she noticed! She asked me afterward if Neil Armstrong was the guy who wins Tour de France. of course, he's the guy who went to the moon! It's a different kind of flying.

No comments:

Blog Archive