Monday, April 25, 2005

Christin

Christin was here. that was absolutely wonderful. It was strange how normal it felt to have her here...exploring the city with me....it was as if we had been side by side the whole past year. God has given me such a blessing in her. She has been a sense of stability, a prayer partner, and a rock of a friend. How many people can say that they have been able to form a great friendship mainly over the phone? It was fun to have her see where I live and who my friends are...and explore the city I call home. now when I talk about people, she can put faces to names, and she can picture my home. Anyway, it was sad to put her on the plane tonight, but that's how it goes....life must continue....

Things we did while she was here: The Arch, Crown Candy, Forest Park, the Basillica, Science Center, Botanical Gardens (free before noon on Saturday), soulard, budweiser tour, city museum, church, ted drewes, blueberry hill, zoo, kayaks.....phew...we actually did all of that....

No comments:

Blog Archive